MARS 242nd Meeting Winter 2014
Thank you for joining MARS at its 242nd meeting January 15-16, 2014 at Oak Brook Hills Resort in Oak Brook, IL.
We have an all star agenda headlined by Mr. Keith Creel, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Canadian Pacific and Mr... Eric Butler, Executive Vice President - Marketing and Sales, Union Pacific Railroad Company and many others, including perennial favorites Tony Hatch of ABH Consulting and Adam Nordstrom of Chambers, Conlon and Hartwell, LLC. We will also be hosting breakout sessions covering Railroading 101, 201 and 301 (Railcar Management) and Demurrage 101.
This plus greatly improved networking opportunities - 500 registered last year - make our conference one of the best values you can participate in. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Rooms start at 129.00 (USD) and are available from 01/14/2014 - 01/16/2014
- You must book by 12/31/2013 to receive this special rate!
Located just 25 minutes from O'Hare Airport, The Oak Brook Hills Resort - Chicago will welcome you with authentic Midwestern hospitality and features such as:
- Spacious and comfortable guest rooms and suites with sweeping golf course or city views
- Five dining options to suite any mood and every taste
- Complete fitness center including indoor and outdoor pool
- Premier shopping at Oak Brook Center, a short 10 minute drive
- Willow Crest Golf Club, an award winning golf course
- IACC certified conference center featuring the latest in meeting facilities
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Luxurious lodging in Oakbrook allows guest to revitalize body and mind with plush bedding
- Located near the METRA train station, lodging in Oak Brook, IL allows guest to travel with ease
- 348 rooms and 38 hotel suites overlook the scenic and inspiring Willow Crest Golf Course
- The finest in resort amenities, lodging includes 2 pools and seasonal outdoor hydrotherapy pool
- Providing traveler-friendly amenities, lodging in Oak Brook boasts a full-service business center
- Brookfield Zoo
- Morton Arboretum
- Historic Graue Mill Museum