2017 Junior Golf Program Overview
Willow Crest Golf Club’s Junior Golf Program provides kids ages 7-12 the opportunity to learn the game of golf in a serious, yet fun learning environment. Junior golfers are exposed to the fundamental mechanics of the swing through various instruction methods, drills, games and more while also spending an ample amount of time playing out on the golf course. Safety and etiquette are instilled from the start and reviewed at each session. The practice station curriculum includes chipping, pitching, putting, bunker play, irons and driving. Participants are grouped according to ages, skill levels and personal requests whenever possible.
Each junior that participates in this year’s program will….
- Be exposed to the positive values that golfing situations can provide….honesty, courage, fairness, empathy, responsibility, appreciation and perseverance.
- Be taught some of the game’s history and traditions, rules, expected etiquette, and potential values.
- Have the opportunity to receive competent, enthusiastic instruction from our trained staff led by PGA Golf Professional Randy Bolstad / Brian Vaisnoras, Director of Instruction Willow Crest Learning and Performance Center
- Be provided with competitive experiences in which winning assumes a sensible perspective.
- Be a part of a program which encourages the broadening of friendship and social skills.
$235.00 (5-Session program)
We have PGA family friendly teeing areas located on the front nine holes. Kids will thouroughly enjoy the golf course from these special junior tee locations.
Kids ages 15 and under play FREE here at Willow Crest Golf Club after 5:00 PM Monday throught Friday when accompanied by a playing adult.
For More Information Please Contact...
Randy Bolstad, PGA Director of Golf Operations
IJGA Youth Development Council
3500 Midwest Road Oak Brook, IL 60523
Telephone - 630-850-4118
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org