2017 Membership Program
The following information highlights the benefits of our Fitness Center membership program…
- Complete Fitness Center use including workout areas, locker room facilities, dry saunas and both indoor and outdoor pools
- Weekly Vinyasa Yoga Classes with certified Yoga Instructor Sonya Taylor
- Audlt and Children boot camp classes with a certified personal trainer Kimmy Carlson
- Complimentary use of the outdoor tennis, basketball and volleyball courts
- Member pricing on all Fitness Center planned activities
- 10% off all Monarch Spa services
- One complimentary overnight stay here at the Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort
- 10% discount off regular in-season 2017 golf rates at Willow Crest Golf Club
- Special $25.00 hourly golf simulator rate at the WC Learning and Performance Center
- 10% discount off food and non-alcoholic purchases in all resort restaurants
- Resort charging privileges available
New Classes at the Resort:
- Adult Bootcamps: (Monday & Wednesday 5:00 PM-$25.00 per session)
Come prepared to do fun and creative athletic drills in a circuit formation such as: Running/jogging/sprints, jump rope, burpees, mountain climber, pushups, squats and sit-ups. All exercise levels are welcomed as we will be rotating stations, the hour will fly by!
- Kids Bootcamp (Saturday 9-11:00 AM-$30.00 per child per session)
Coach Kimmy will lead a 45-minute kids boot camp which includes exercises such as: bear crawl, crab walk, mountain climbers, agility ladder, pushups, sit ups, sprints, frog jumps and much more. After their workout each child will enjoy and health snack and water. In addition the children will enjoy making a craft to take home that coincides with the particular "theme" of the day. Ideal for ages 6+.
- Vinyasa Yoga: (Tuesday 8:00 AM-$30.00 per session 1-hour)
Vinyasa means to place in a certain way. Each class is carefully constructed to encourage space and strength in the body while learning to focus on our breath. We will move, hold poses, stretch and build stronger bodies and mind. The Poses and movements will flow together and we will link them to specific breathing so that we really travel deeply into the body and still the mind. You will be challenged and your heart rate will rise, but not like hoping on a treadmill.
Yoga is not just a workout with stretches, it's a WORK-IN!
Individual $1000.00 or $95.00 per month, minimum of twelve month agreement required
Couple $1800.00 or $165.00 per month, minimum of twelve month agreement required
Family $2600.00 or $230.00 per month, minimum of twelve month agreement required
Family consists of 2 adults and 2 children (up to age 17) Each addition child is $600
Please contact Brad Ott, Director of Club Services at 630-242-5778 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further membership information.