You're Invited to A Casino Royale Masquerade
On Saturday, October 21, 2017, Masquerade into the world of glamour, casino tables and James Bond. Book Tickets Today.
The Premiere Resort and Conference Center in the Midwest
Just west of downtown Chicago, nestled into the serene surroundings of Oak Brook, Illinois, Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center offers an ideal destination for meetings, getaways, golf trips, weddings and social events. The 386 rooms and suites are complemented with outstanding meeting and event space, state of the art exercise facilities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and multiple dining options.
An expansive newly renovated lobby overlooks a breathtaking view of 150 lush acres and the award-winning Willow Crest Golf Club. Besides testing your golf skills, this Oak Brook golf course is also a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, with lakes, and beautiful scenery for hotel guests.
Just a few miles away are Brookfield Zoo, Morton Arboretum, Chicagoland Speedway and Oak Brook Shopping Center featuring 160 upscale stores, dining and entertainment. Dozens of well-known restaurants and casual eateries are nearby and convenient to guests wanting to venture out for the evening. Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, Midway Airport and downtown Chicago are all within 30 minutes of the hotel.
Hotel Amenities Include:
- 348 rooms and 38 suites with plush bedding and every in-room convenience
- New Restaurant Concepts
- New Executive Lounge
- Spectacular golf course views
- Monarch Spa at Oak Brook Hills Resort
- Championship 18-hole Willow Crest Golf Course
- Willow Crest Learning & Performance Center with state of the art golf simulators
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Available on-site parking
- Wireless and wired high speed in guest rooms, and on-site full-service business center
- 42,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
- Wedding and event facilities including a tented outdoor pavilion
- Grand Ballroom with capacity to 1500
- Fitness Center & Sauna
- Easy access to I-88, I-290 and Chicago's Metra Rail system
- 18 miles from downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport
- Seasonal activities including: bike rental, tennis, volleyball, basketball, sledding and snowshoeing
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center has been recognized by Corporate Incentive Travel Magazine and is an accredited International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) facility.
A map to the resort can be found here.